NT's, You want me dead, the facts:

• You put your "self" first at my expense.
  • You enjoy the apathetic game of traumatising and terrorising those that are different.
  • The weaker I get, the stronger you do.
  • I can't escape my "self" but you can.
  • If I can't survive you, then I might as well not survive at all.
  • Exclusion because I am a problem to you.
  • You get to help yourself to me, physically, financially and psychologically.
  • My survival only really matters when it effects yours.
  • You enable each other because helping each other is seen as wrong.
  • No one wants to have a conscious because reality is easier that way for you.
  • You honeypot/breadcrumb me into situations that only helps yourselves to me.
  • Regardless if it is out of love or hate, you will continue to **** each other because you love to hate.
  • I hate your love because it contaminates my independence.
  • You encourage me to pursue a life I can't live.
  • My anxiety is targeted into manipulated and coercion so that you can be seen as the better.
  • I am my own poison because you get to feed me your poisonous ways.
  • "insert projected inflection"

The list goes on and on and on...

No wonder I'm medicated, makes me want to bore a hole through myself just for being one of you. My freedom will only come when I'm free from you for good. Hence why I know how to euthanize myself peacefully because it is my legal right to choose to do so. Any further hostile intervention without my consent will be seen as just another attack against my own capacity to dealing with you.

Want to cure me? You can start by giving myself back without the BS. Failing that, at least we can exist together without killing each other, right? Wrong! You can't because you are you. And nothing will change the existential depravity that you drive into other life. 

My path of self consumption will only end when you end your malicious ways and finally free to breath to be myself. You can hide my psychache with drugs but you can't hide me from myself. I am me, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. But I'm concerned that it maybe too late to save me from myself from future incursions. Neurosis has a terrible habit of wreaking things before the good has even begun.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
  • Hi there, just a suggestion, if you say things where you directly address your enemies (that is NTs, as if they were all the same, but that isn't for me to argue about), could you please try and not reply to some individual at the same time? I mean, it's no problem if you reply to an individual and it's clear that you talk about a third person/group, but the way you do it someone may misunderstand it and think you are so angry with them, which could potentially hurt that person, especially if they did perhaps try to say something nice which does happen here now and then.