I might not be upon this Forum in Hot Weather...

I joined this Forum at around August/September of 2017, curious about the Internet and "Chat Forums" in general.
(Now I certainly know a lot more about them. Thank You to all upon here.)
I joined just after Summer, when the Weather was cooling. And so my Old devices were able to work as well as myself about this business.
(We are all "Old"/"Outdated".)
Now the Hot Weather is coming back, which *is* quite alright. Yet never so much for myself, and for my Devices, which are my only methods of continuing upon this Forum.
(Yes, We overheat quickly, and cannot cool off. No, We cannot simply all of the time "Use a Fan". Fans themselves get Hot, too.)
...In short - This Thread is a Warning, or is asking if anyone else has such troubles - during Hot Weather: Once it is over 80° Fahrenheit, then all I and my Devices can do is worry much, and then sit and do nothing... except wait for for a little past the Summer Solstice...

Parents
  • Greetings, all who may read. I am reposting here because it is now MAY 2018, and there has been a taste of the kind of "Hot Weather" at which I hinted...

...REAL Hot Weather is not until Mid-June, all of July, and then the start of August, however (over85°F)...

Now that I am upon a Public Firum, there is one thing I have wanted to ask Public People about Hot Weather, however. And it is this...

During hot weather - especially in London (awful) - I think it can finally be seen exactly who is RICH and who is not...? The poor (currently including myself) must wear light clothing, or very little. Yet the very Rich people, perhaps with Air-Conditioners and a Low-Carb Diet... they are still in their 3-Piece Suits or are covered up, and they are never sweating at all. It is just another day to them...

I was basically wondering if I was alone in noticing this or not...? 

• Greetings, all who may read. I am reposting here because it is now MAY 2018, and there has been a taste of the kind of "Hot Weather" at which I hinted...

...REAL Hot Weather is not until Mid-June, all of July, and then the start of August, however (over85°F)...

Now that I am upon a Public Firum, there is one thing I have wanted to ask Public People about Hot Weather, however. And it is this...

During hot weather - especially in London (awful) - I think it can finally be seen exactly who is RICH and who is not...? The poor (currently including myself) must wear light clothing, or very little. Yet the very Rich people, perhaps with Air-Conditioners and a Low-Carb Diet... they are still in their 3-Piece Suits or are covered up, and they are never sweating at all. It is just another day to them...

I was basically wondering if I was alone in noticing this or not...? 

Children
  • Glad to see your still on here DC, and with record temperatures for the bank holiday just passed. So glad your outdated equipment is still chugging along.

I do notice the cars that sit in the heat with all the windows done up,,they have air conditioning I imagine, my old car is supposed to have it but it never has worked, I once was a passenger in a car with air con and it was ok until we arrived and got out,,the heat hit me so bad I nearly fell over, the sudden change from icy cold to very hot sun was not good.

I regulate my temperature by mindset, I reason I am hot and slow my metabolism down to suit, always have, I thought everyone did this? I would still be wearing a jumper when all were in t shirts.

I must admit I wore my tweed jacket and waist coat complete with flat cap Saturday but on Sunday I decided to leave it off, only the jacket though. I am not in any way posh, although when I dress in my suits I look posh. Never judge a book by its cover eh!

Anyway glad your still here, x()x