I'm doing a show in London in November "You Don't Look Autistic"

Hello everyone,

On Monday, November 27th I will be doing my stand-up comedy show "You Don't Look Autistic" at Etcetera Theatre in Camden. It's all about my journey with Autism, how stand-up comedy has been for me, university, bad movies and many other fun topics.

You can buy tickets from here: https://www.ticketea.co.uk/tickets-theatre-you-dont-look-autistic/

It would be great to see lots of you there. 

Parents
  • Hi Luke I wish you every success,anything that helps to spread the truth about autism is ok with me.I am unable to attend due to distance,sorry.

• Thank you very much, really appreciate it. I hope to help people that don't know about Autism to learn more about it.

• Good for you,So how does someone with autism have a sense of humour?

Common misconception that we are humourless,have no empathy and act like machines. I watch Jon Richardson on nine out of ten cats does countdown with interest,On the one hand he is educating others about his condition but also it makes his condition laughable? I do get his humour and accept that he at least has a career out of his condition,so a positive outcome for him.

Anyway as always I over analyse everything Lol.

I really do hope it goes well for you(it will).

Hey I just happened to find this "hug" lying around and thought I would give it to you ha ha. ()

• Good for you,So how does someone with autism have a sense of humour?

Common misconception that we are humourless,have no empathy and act like machines. I watch Jon Richardson on nine out of ten cats does countdown with interest,On the one hand he is educating others about his condition but also it makes his condition laughable? I do get his humour and accept that he at least has a career out of his condition,so a positive outcome for him.

Anyway as always I over analyse everything Lol.

I really do hope it goes well for you(it will).

Hey I just happened to find this "hug" lying around and thought I would give it to you ha ha. ()

Children
  • Hi Ellie nice to see you tonite,I am the warrior I have a reputation to consider! Nah total rubbish I am a big soft teddy bear really. I didn't know if a full on HUG would frighten him away.

Worry not Luke we are close mates me and Ellie,About 120 miles close Lol!

() &()x for Ellie he he.

• Good macho hug giving...very casual! You even said that I seemed to be normal! Crikey....we are empathic... the problem is feeling but having it catch in your heart, head or voice and not being able to express or connect x

• For me I've been into comedy from a very young age and understood it quite well. It took me time to get some jokes but I did get there. A lot of my show is talking about how people view people with Autism.