This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Designing an Autism Friendly Restaurant

Hello!

I am currently studying graphic design at Birmingham City University and have discovered a passion for charity campaigns and raising awareness of social issues.

I have previously created a campaign for the National Autistic Society to raise awareness of autism in females, which they launched on national women day this year.

I am now conducting research for my dissertation which focuses on ways restaurants can be designed to be more autism friendly. I would be extremely grateful if you could spare a few moments to fill out my questionnaire as your insight and knowledge will be greatly valued

Edited by moderator to remove link to survey - As listed in the community guideline, please note requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning. Many thanks - Heather- Mod