18_09_17.....For those that have lost the thread....mis-wired ramblings....short circuit!

For those of you that have lost the plot, tangled yourself in the thread, lost a marble, misplaced their armoured shelll....hang out here!

This is the Home for the Mis-Wired, waiting for the ferry to Autopia / sitting in the waiting room of diagnosis .....tickets please! All aboard!

QUESTION. - How long do you give it before we get our threads in a twist on this one!?.....

ANSWER - I give it 24 hours....

tick, tick, tick....

Parents
  • This is all getting far too complicated for me.  I can't keep up.  Sorry.  I find some of these multiple-nested, multiple-reply threads really hard going.  Slight frown

• Sorry Tom.... I am causing too much disruption to things..

going to lie low for a while...

hope your Monday was ok...

• Now now less of that Ellie,we are just a bit tired!we are still here talking,nobody makes us,we choose to be here even when feeling a bit low,so all in all it cheers us up.

Tom your not supposed to keep up,we reckon after about twenty replies everything goes doodley wibble.

Nice to see you tom.

• Always wondered what it was like to be slim but never have been! Your step daughter is lucky to have you help her. 

• I'm an 8 stone stick!!! - but it does mean that if I stand sideways I disappear!! - LOL.  Lots of nervous energy and dashing around-ness. I am like one of those wind up toys..I will keep pottering and dashing around until all of a sudden I stop!  I think it's called "burn out"....

It is a case of having to be organised....nothing gets done if I don't do it.  

In the case of my step-daughters home schooling - no one at her house helps here, she has to do it all herself and finds some of it difficult.  Her mum and dad, as well as her two grown up big sisters and a grown up brother have left me to it! - maybe I'll get a thank you, one day! - Grrrr.....

• I haven't imagined you as skinny due to your choice of Elephant which suggests otherwise! Brunch sounds nice. 

• just having breakfast now!! - lol --- no wonder I am a skinny bint!

• How organised you sound Ellie. Glad you will take some of the weekend to relax

• Ironing done, school shoes polished!....working through my step daughters Psychology work.....

chill time soon! - promise

a whiskey and a cigar sounds like a good idea

• Hi missy sorry to hear your not well,hope you feel better soon. Mary,,,I mean Ellie you may have a point?but I have a better version than miss poppins,my dear wife, every time I look for something it has invariably moved,she denies it but why else would it all be neatly stacked in order????

Ironing on a day like today? My wife does bizarre things like that,managed to paint a bit more LOL.nearly finished.I told her not to iron my stuff!but does she listen,nader no way,

I am a scruffy individual who isn't happy unless I am covered in rust or dust.

New thread? Ok but It won't attract as big a following with my name on it as yours ellie! Why else would we keep coming back here? 

Off to have a think? Try and grab some enjoyment today folks,you deserve something nice,honey?,muffins?,chocolate?,whiskey?a big cigar?.

hug to hug,to me to you to me,()()xx

• Tis the season... that cold and sniffle season..,but no fun at all especially if you are feeling low.

i hope the GPs sunshine squeaks will help to cheer you, as well as we broken biscuit people x

• Not very well. Feverish and bit rough last few days. It'll pass. Gorgeous sunshine and slight breeze so Blush 

• enjoy....come out and play today....don't hide in the shed.

you ok Missy?

• Morning hug Warrior. Hello to your wife and family. Have a lovely day 

• Lone....time for a new thread......your turn 

• Arrrrr.... so that explains your need to connect with women! ...,,

ironing at the moment..,.the boys in the garden breaking up pallets to turn into kindling for the fire xx

• Morning missy,that'll be the sunshine then!

got a feeling we are getting visitors? Wife hoovering! Maybe younger daughter and grandson?

I may be gone a while.

morning hug miss missy x().

• Thank you for brightening my morning. Slight smile

• Morning Ellie,hopefully sunshine today,Always raises my spirits.

I am sure it will be bright enough to lite up any hole/pit or cavern and draw the occupant out.

So just took ages to get to here,I had to swap swiping fingers twice! There is a groove running down my screen from friction burns Lol.

Hopefully someone will start a new thread.I would but I am known more for long rambling nonesense than humour.

Wonder if my paints dry?? 

Think we are doing a main shop today,that'll be fun then! Not! At least if it is I will be eating a mega brunch at sainsbury,large strong coffee which makes my heart pound he he.

Ellie it's a shame not being able to share things with your dad,For me it was mum I clicked with,dad was nice but we were polls apart.Sometimes not speaking becomes a way of life between two people who have been together for years.maybe fearful of changing the status quo,

Well I hope you have an Ellie day today as you appear to have been on duty yesterday,domestic goddess,I bet even though it is a chore you do an amazing job of it? If only it could be like Mary Poppins for you,All the things would fly back into draws Lickety spit.Just a spoonful of honey makes the medicine Go down.(see what I did there?honey) chim chimeney chim chimeney chin chim charroo. I was the only boy at school who could spell supercalifragilisticexpealidocious,

Mainly because we had it on vinyl record and I got it from there.

what a truly amazing film,I wish I had a Mary poppins.

take care ellie,xxx()()() X

• my dad and I are very similar we feel about it each other  but can't talk about it to each other....always so awkward.

no word from my mum for 3 yrs now x

• I just worry about you Spotty......you are in such a deep hole that my arms aren't long enough to reach you down there!

• Old tools have quality and history,made to last,well engineered,modern tools are cheap and don't do a very good job.throw away society.

It amazes me how few men know nothing about mechanics or engineering? I am in my mind an engineer,mechanic,I know techniques that mean I can make and mend things, I can design and construct pretty much anything mechanical,I would love to be able to paint like you.I have no ability to free hand?anything in my world is geometrical,As a young boy,(one of my nine memories)in infant school,I was at the far end of class away from the teacher and other kids,I had full use of all the toys and colouring equipment,I was sat on the floor trying to draw a car,I got very frustrated that I couldn't find an item with the correct curved corner to draw round for the cars windows.So every part of my drawing was a mix of objects drawn round,no freehand lines at all. I was very meticulous with my shapes, quite why I was on my own I do not know? I have tried so hard to draw and paint but there is no link between my eye to brain to hand coordination.

still we each have our abilities and autism seems to bless us with unique abilities,perfection for me.

()()xx

• Old tools have quality and history,made to last,well engineered,modern tools are cheap and don't do a very good job.throw away society.

It amazes me how few men know nothing about mechanics or engineering? I am in my mind an engineer,mechanic,I know techniques that mean I can make and mend things, I can design and construct pretty much anything mechanical,I would love to be able to paint like you.I have no ability to free hand?anything in my world is geometrical,As a young boy,(one of my nine memories)in infant school,I was at the far end of class away from the teacher and other kids,I had full use of all the toys and colouring equipment,I was sat on the floor trying to draw a car,I got very frustrated that I couldn't find an item with the correct curved corner to draw round for the cars windows.So every part of my drawing was a mix of objects drawn round,no freehand lines at all. I was very meticulous with my shapes, quite why I was on my own I do not know? I have tried so hard to draw and paint but there is no link between my eye to brain to hand coordination.

still we each have our abilities and autism seems to bless us with unique abilities,perfection for me.

()()xx

Children
No Data