Grocery shopping -anyone else?

I currently do 99% of my grocery shopping online. My stepdaughter is talking about shopping in store more. With online shopping there are various links to click to get to different sections and then choose. I have something of a set pattern of doing things which works for me.

However in store shopping is something I struggle with. I am bad at organising myself to get what I need. I struggle to make shopping lists , and tend to shop haphazardly . I think this is to do with executive functioning difficulties.

I wondered whether this was a problem for anyone else. How are you at in store grocery shopping?

Parents
  • hi guys my name is robyn i go to the shop all the time for my shopping but i end up getting panic attacks every time i walk into a big groccery store and can only last 5 minutes in there before having the attack! does anyone have any suggestions on how to cope with this or a mechanism i could try to distract myself from my panic attacks?

• hi guys my name is robyn i go to the shop all the time for my shopping but i end up getting panic attacks every time i walk into a big groccery store and can only last 5 minutes in there before having the attack! does anyone have any suggestions on how to cope with this or a mechanism i could try to distract myself from my panic attacks?

Children
No Data