Time Out

Hi folks,

I'm starting to feel that I'm here more than is good for myself or for anyone else.  I'm naturally tending to repeat myself (I do that a lot) and I'm getting a little obsessed with some threads -  and with that leader board, which seems to be telling me I'm here far too much!

I'm going to take a break for a while.  I wish you all well.  It's a great little community.  No place anywhere else like it.

See you a bit later on.

All the best,

Tom

Parents
  • Hi Former Member and all community users, 

Thank you for your contribution to the community. We hope to have you back very soon!

Please note that if there is anything that you would like to change about the community - such as the leaderboard - we are always here to listen to ways to update the community so that it the best community for its members. 

If any members have any concerns or worries about anything related to the community then you can contact us on: community.manager@nas.org.uk

Thank you to all those that have made the community a wonderful place to moderate. 

• It is reassuring to know that there is a protective umbrella out there.  I am wary of saying much in case I get jumped on by the committer of the abuse, I presume she can still say what she likes where she likes?

• It is a good protective umbrella.....and I'm glad you're looking out for us. Thank you for also thanking Tom for his contributions and hope that you monitor those that may be abused or be vulnerable due to being too over empathic and might get swamped

• Hi Tom

not sure if you are aware...but Spotty and I have requested to one of the moderators for the removal of the leader board. We don't see what benefit it has....and there is no explanation to current or new members re. What it means...the term "site leaders"......is also maybe not the right term.

take care

• Hi Tom

not sure if you are aware...but Spotty and I have requested to one of the moderators for the removal of the leader board. We don't see what benefit it has....and there is no explanation to current or new members re. What it means...the term "site leaders"......is also maybe not the right term.

take care

Children
No Data