Since When is a physio a doctor? When he's an ESA Assessor

I would say I've had a most horrible day, went back for ESA assessment as did have one with a nurse on 20th July, tho she postponed it as she'd thought I'd be better assessed by a doctor given me being a prem baby , and I had difficulty breathing. So went along to another assessment  today ,( which was running 2 hours late), when the "doctor" said about his qualifications , he wasn't a doctor at all but a physiotherepist. My main issue is Aspergers and mental health issues, and WTF would a physio know about them?    

Parents
  • I've yet to meet a physio with any mental health experience...

I would lodge a complaint.

• I've done that asking why my assessment was carried out by a physio and not a doctor!!! I know I can appeal if the outcome isn't right , tho however that will mean loosing some money, I don't know if I'll have to sign on for JSA, but I can't commit to an agreement. Even the jobcentre advisor I saw Thursday could see I was better as I am, doing work related activity with an advisor from Autism Bedfordshire on a voluntary basis. AB say if I'm going to work, they advise me to stick with voluntary atm!!! Ruth at JC agrees.      

• I've done that asking why my assessment was carried out by a physio and not a doctor!!! I know I can appeal if the outcome isn't right , tho however that will mean loosing some money, I don't know if I'll have to sign on for JSA, but I can't commit to an agreement. Even the jobcentre advisor I saw Thursday could see I was better as I am, doing work related activity with an advisor from Autism Bedfordshire on a voluntary basis. AB say if I'm going to work, they advise me to stick with voluntary atm!!! Ruth at JC agrees.      

Children
No Data