i could use some help

hi, i was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with "ASD most likely Aspergers" well it explains a lot but so far it hasn't solved any problems. im lucky, i have a partner but she's the only one that works and were moving into our flat in a couple of weeks. i feel useless. when i manage to get a job im always hated, bullied or given no hours.. i was hoping being diagnosed would be a fresh start but so far ive just sat alone depending on others. I just want a normal life. i dont want fame and fortune like media represents everyones dream, i just want a happy stable job and people that understand me. ive got no money no benefits. i keep applying and they keep closing my claim for various reasons... ive told them i has a disability and need help but there doesnt seem to be any, advice online is either aimed for struggling parents or parents/carers of individuals with low functioning autism. 

the few people ive told had no idea or the completely wrong idea of aspergers and i imagine thats why theres no help. 

i looked in the directory on this site and emailed a local service  (i live in lincoln) they basically told me my only help is there very few website articals . 

im sorry im not very good at explaining but im basically asking for some help, i feel so alone and no one understands.

please note: this is no time for me to be a charity case waiting fir a work programme, if i dont get a job ASAP Ill be homeless and lose the love of my life

Parents Reply Children
No Data