Employment - working from home

my daughter is my daughter is struggling in every job she tried. She feels the other staff don't like her, she gets called into manager's office regurlarly -  always same type of story. she is trying to find s job she can do from home -  anyone know of anything legitimate and profitable?

Parents
  • What does your daughter want to do? What is she good at? Can you combine the two? Can it be done from home? how do you monetise it? It may be something that no body has tried yet, work is good if it makes you happy too. I am planning for my future, changing my life style to accommodate HFA Autism. I have an I-niverse, I am creating my world whilst still in this world. 

• What does your daughter want to do? What is she good at? Can you combine the two? Can it be done from home? how do you monetise it? It may be something that no body has tried yet, work is good if it makes you happy too. I am planning for my future, changing my life style to accommodate HFA Autism. I have an I-niverse, I am creating my world whilst still in this world. 

Children
No Data