A Strange Fantasy

People on the spectrum, often those diagnosed in adulthood, have said they feel as if they don't belong on this planet. I love planet Earth and her animals but, if only The Doctor really were to exist, I'd gladly take the chance to travel to, and live on, a different planet where I would be accepted.

Part of me wants to write fanfiction about this but it may upset me because there's no way this fantasy could come true. 

Parents
  • I had some disappointments...

There is an old book 'the high crusade'... there's even a movie about it... I had the idea once ... partly fanfiction, where the existance of the Star Trek Klingons would be explained. Mongol warriors would be taken, entire tribes, from their homes, by giant spacebulkships... These ships would then transport them to planets with highly advanced technology, but without experience in hand to hand combat... biological warfare, let's say... I can't recall seeing the movie ever, and I never read the book until my sister in law pointed it out to me... 

I had the same with 'in the land of the blinds'... I don't think the one-eyed one would be king... I think he would be an annoying guy talking about colours and other nonsense, where the land would be well adapted to the blinds, so they would not need any additional guidance. 

The trick could be to jump always on the latest technology... like Stephen King's 'cell'... not his best though...

• I had some disappointments...

There is an old book 'the high crusade'... there's even a movie about it... I had the idea once ... partly fanfiction, where the existance of the Star Trek Klingons would be explained. Mongol warriors would be taken, entire tribes, from their homes, by giant spacebulkships... These ships would then transport them to planets with highly advanced technology, but without experience in hand to hand combat... biological warfare, let's say... I can't recall seeing the movie ever, and I never read the book until my sister in law pointed it out to me... 

I had the same with 'in the land of the blinds'... I don't think the one-eyed one would be king... I think he would be an annoying guy talking about colours and other nonsense, where the land would be well adapted to the blinds, so they would not need any additional guidance. 

The trick could be to jump always on the latest technology... like Stephen King's 'cell'... not his best though...

Children
  • I just watched a bit 'the high crusade', a movie from 1994... 

I do believe that a remake is justified... with classic star wars effects of spacebulkships and old weaponry versus unsuspecting aliens, aliens only capable of anti-spaceship-gunning... here and there some 'in vain' attempts to redirect the weaponry, but too litlle too late.. after the first surprise, the mongols take control of modern weaponry and their superior tactics also work in space, where nobody hears you scream, ...

Or why not a charge of heavy knight cavalry... They could make it 'biological warfare' with all types of cool primitive fighting men (vikings, indians, samurai, ...) if playmobil thoughts of it, it's fair game ... you may even allow them to team up together...