Getting a Job

Isnt it really unfair that employers turn people away because they have HFA or Asperger syndrome?? 

I believe there isnt a lot of support from the UK government when it comes to tackling job employment for the disabled. Would i be right in saying that??

Who on here actually has a part-time or full-time job?

Parents
  • i see where your coming from, im a student right now, but i have a job working a greggs store at weekends for the money, i did'nt have my diagnosis at that time, and even now that i do, i havent informed my employers. but, i will soon be looking for an apprentice, so ill have to see how that goes.

if i may ask, has something promted this post? have you recently been turned down for a job on these grounds?

• i see where your coming from, im a student right now, but i have a job working a greggs store at weekends for the money, i did'nt have my diagnosis at that time, and even now that i do, i havent informed my employers. but, i will soon be looking for an apprentice, so ill have to see how that goes.

if i may ask, has something promted this post? have you recently been turned down for a job on these grounds?

Children
No Data