Asperger's and Jobs

I was wondering as an Aspie myself. What jobs do those of you with Asperger's do for a living?

What jobs do you think would be suitable for someone with Asperger's like myself? Any ideas?

Parents
  • My work is largely QA in the scientific field, although I began in QC. I find it very interesting and it allows me to research new ideas and novel ideas and techniques as part of my job.

If you can get a life/chemical science degree it's a good place to start. It also allows you to work in a small and largely static team (so you don't have to learn new names and faces constantly). There are also alot of very descriptive (but open to interpretation) rules and regulations, and alot of the work is very routine.

Be aware though that the starting salaries are generally abysmal despite (as I've found) the general good education of staff. As a note, my general opinion is that Chemists are more likely, but not exclusively, to have ASD traits.

• My work is largely QA in the scientific field, although I began in QC. I find it very interesting and it allows me to research new ideas and novel ideas and techniques as part of my job.

If you can get a life/chemical science degree it's a good place to start. It also allows you to work in a small and largely static team (so you don't have to learn new names and faces constantly). There are also alot of very descriptive (but open to interpretation) rules and regulations, and alot of the work is very routine.

Be aware though that the starting salaries are generally abysmal despite (as I've found) the general good education of staff. As a note, my general opinion is that Chemists are more likely, but not exclusively, to have ASD traits.

Children
No Data