Asperger's and Jobs

I was wondering as an Aspie myself. What jobs do those of you with Asperger's do for a living?

What jobs do you think would be suitable for someone with Asperger's like myself? Any ideas?

Parents
  • i like barwork mainly because it was completely scripted and easy to get i liked working nights and sleeping all day doing most of my food shopping at odd times also i did part time hours in a  dark enviroment with one source of noise downside sometimes agressive but nightclubs usually had doorman and good doorman keep an eye on the barstaff unfortunately low paid and casual in nature dosnt mix well with families or even holding down a relationship 

• i like barwork mainly because it was completely scripted and easy to get i liked working nights and sleeping all day doing most of my food shopping at odd times also i did part time hours in a  dark enviroment with one source of noise downside sometimes agressive but nightclubs usually had doorman and good doorman keep an eye on the barstaff unfortunately low paid and casual in nature dosnt mix well with families or even holding down a relationship 

Children
No Data