Asperger's and Jobs

I was wondering as an Aspie myself. What jobs do those of you with Asperger's do for a living?

What jobs do you think would be suitable for someone with Asperger's like myself? Any ideas?

Parents
  • It not paid work but really wish it was but work quite well as a cleaner on my own in a Church. (I go to that church). I am not in a team. Just me doing it.  It a town Church so people come in whilst I am there.  This may have daunted me at the beginning if I had thought about it but not now. I don't know how much extra I would have to do it if was a paid job. But I love just being allowed to get on with it and work through it. I learned very early on not to look at it as such because it an old building and you can't really see what difference it is making after the first week I did it (september) because it hadn't been done for a long time before then. But I really like it as work. Even if voluntary.  Wish it was paid work but I actually enjoy it and helps me feel a sense of worth.

• It not paid work but really wish it was but work quite well as a cleaner on my own in a Church. (I go to that church). I am not in a team. Just me doing it.  It a town Church so people come in whilst I am there.  This may have daunted me at the beginning if I had thought about it but not now. I don't know how much extra I would have to do it if was a paid job. But I love just being allowed to get on with it and work through it. I learned very early on not to look at it as such because it an old building and you can't really see what difference it is making after the first week I did it (september) because it hadn't been done for a long time before then. But I really like it as work. Even if voluntary.  Wish it was paid work but I actually enjoy it and helps me feel a sense of worth.

Children
No Data