Sanctuary for adults with aspergers

I am trying to create a farm project for people with Asperger's, myself included, where they will learn or give their skills to growing food in greenhouses to sell to the public. It will be a place of peace and support and will make it very easy to maintain employment. This is the start so I am trying to get people to spread the word on this forum and on Facebook. To get funding I will need you all to help. Access my page on Facebook and we'll go from there. This is a chance people, to have a place of our own, run by us and, if successful, spread out by us to cover the UK. growing food is easy and I have the skills. It has taken me most of my life but I got there. Imagine, a place where people with Asperger's can teach and advise other people with Asperger's. Where else is a place like that??

I have the site, I have the permission and I have the skills. Now I need you all

Click on Facebook on the Scotaqua  page.

Parents Reply Children
  • Wasn't it 'Scotaqua'? I'm just seeing boring company registration stuff.

Yes it was. My bad. I've corrected it for people who want to read more. It may be boring but it might tell you some pretty interesting things if you have a look. For instance the date the company was founded. Compulsory strike offs are also interesting reading to me. They can lead to an unlimited fine and 10 years imprisonment. Due to forum rules I can't say much more. Scotaqua may or may not have had them. Scotaqua may or may not have some interesting stuff in regards to planning permission. It's probably worth a look. The truth is often boring.

The same here!

There is nothing interesting at all!

Maybe but is it better to be coerced by someone who may be trying to take advantage of you with an interesting lie or to make an informed decision reading something boring!