Sanctuary for adults with aspergers

I am trying to create a farm project for people with Asperger's, myself included, where they will learn or give their skills to growing food in greenhouses to sell to the public. It will be a place of peace and support and will make it very easy to maintain employment. This is the start so I am trying to get people to spread the word on this forum and on Facebook. To get funding I will need you all to help. Access my page on Facebook and we'll go from there. This is a chance people, to have a place of our own, run by us and, if successful, spread out by us to cover the UK. growing food is easy and I have the skills. It has taken me most of my life but I got there. Imagine, a place where people with Asperger's can teach and advise other people with Asperger's. Where else is a place like that??

I have the site, I have the permission and I have the skills. Now I need you all

Click on Facebook on the Scotaqua  page.

Parents
  • I'd need to know a lot more about the business model, and even then probably wouldn't invest. However, I might be interested in something like WWOOF (willing workers on organic farms) - anywhere that is a kind of countryside working retreat I wouldn't mind contributing some time and money that supports the project if it's genuinely for a good, environmental or social or preferably both, cause. I'd do it for the exercise and fresh air and relative peace. Not sure greenhouses appeal as much as open fields, but you might find people like that.

The legal structure makes a difference too - if it's a co-op or CIC, that might attract people more than a for-profit company, which Cloudy Mountains says this is. What's the smallest you can start out viably, and what would you need money for mainly? I avoid Facebook.

• I doubt that any questions will be answered Cassandro! They never are! I'd advise anyone reading to Google Scotaqua LTD and look into them before going into any stuff hidden on Facebook. I'd advise against it altogether! Reading between the lines on your post though I think you may have done a bit of research yourself. You seem to know which boxes aren't going to be ticked or questions aren't going to be answered...........Wink

• I doubt that any questions will be answered Cassandro! They never are! I'd advise anyone reading to Google Scotaqua LTD and look into them before going into any stuff hidden on Facebook. I'd advise against it altogether! Reading between the lines on your post though I think you may have done a bit of research yourself. You seem to know which boxes aren't going to be ticked or questions aren't going to be answered...........Wink

Children
No Data