Sanctuary for adults with aspergers

I am trying to create a farm project for people with Asperger's, myself included, where they will learn or give their skills to growing food in greenhouses to sell to the public. It will be a place of peace and support and will make it very easy to maintain employment. This is the start so I am trying to get people to spread the word on this forum and on Facebook. To get funding I will need you all to help. Access my page on Facebook and we'll go from there. This is a chance people, to have a place of our own, run by us and, if successful, spread out by us to cover the UK. growing food is easy and I have the skills. It has taken me most of my life but I got there. Imagine, a place where people with Asperger's can teach and advise other people with Asperger's. Where else is a place like that??

I have the site, I have the permission and I have the skills. Now I need you all

Click on Facebook on the Scotaqua  page.

Parents
  • Scotaqua is registered as a business. Will people be working for you at the former sewage works you acquired in Falkirk? This has gone from a commune to a registered business that has had planning permission for an aquaponics business way before the commune posts.Thinking

So you want money from us to start your business so you can give us jobs to earn you money. Sounds totally legit......

I am trying to create a farm project for people with Asperger's, myself included, where they will learn or give their skills to growing food in greenhouses to sell to the public.

Free labour?

Where else is a place like that??

The Work Programme. 

• Scotaqua is registered as a business. Will people be working for you at the former sewage works you acquired in Falkirk? This has gone from a commune to a registered business that has had planning permission for an aquaponics business way before the commune posts.Thinking

So you want money from us to start your business so you can give us jobs to earn you money. Sounds totally legit......

I am trying to create a farm project for people with Asperger's, myself included, where they will learn or give their skills to growing food in greenhouses to sell to the public.

Free labour?

Where else is a place like that??

The Work Programme. 

Children