Concussion and fits.

I am not begging for attention and I am sure I will be fine, but I am in the hospital because I had a call yesterday, I have concussion and I have been fitting, they aren't being very nice to me and it's scary in here and they won't let my husband (my carer) be with me outside visiting time.

I tripped over nothing and landed on my face, my nose is wonky  but to swollen to tell if it's broken. I have had a mri scan, it horrible they keep taking me places and leaving me in corridors without saying anything.  I want to go home.

Parents
  • Thank you everyone, I am feeling quite a bit better today, still very sick and dizzy but I haven't been fitting and I am much less stressed. The thing that sent me over the edge yesterday was the 2 men that came and got me and my bed, they didn't say anything to me and talked to each other in a different language, they took me down lots of corridors and a lift then just walked away. After what felt like hours they came and got me and I had the MRI scan them they took me back to a different waiting ward. The only person that spoke to me in all that time was the MRI man and he just checked my name and date of birth and told me I had to stay still for 2 mins.

But I'm doing much better now. I guess however that I'm not going to be driving any more because of the fitting.

• I hope that you get better Song, so sorry to hear of your fall, your dizzy spells and fits, hospitals are not really friendly places.  Just know that it will not last for ever and soon you will be going home.

Reply Children
No Data