Concussion and fits.

I am not begging for attention and I am sure I will be fine, but I am in the hospital because I had a call yesterday, I have concussion and I have been fitting, they aren't being very nice to me and it's scary in here and they won't let my husband (my carer) be with me outside visiting time.

I tripped over nothing and landed on my face, my nose is wonky  but to swollen to tell if it's broken. I have had a mri scan, it horrible they keep taking me places and leaving me in corridors without saying anything.  I want to go home.

Parents
  • My experience of hospitals may be of help to you.

Hospitals are always short of beds.  So if you come in through A&E , they will find you any bed they can.  Then they will transfer you to a more suitable department or ward at very short notice.  Without any proper discussion.  And this can lead to panic and anxiety.

So try to relax and always make sure all your personal possessions go with you as you are transferred.

Waiting in the various waiting rooms in hospitals is a fact of life .

• My experience of hospitals may be of help to you.

Hospitals are always short of beds.  So if you come in through A&E , they will find you any bed they can.  Then they will transfer you to a more suitable department or ward at very short notice.  Without any proper discussion.  And this can lead to panic and anxiety.

So try to relax and always make sure all your personal possessions go with you as you are transferred.

Waiting in the various waiting rooms in hospitals is a fact of life .

Children
No Data