Concussion and fits.

I am not begging for attention and I am sure I will be fine, but I am in the hospital because I had a call yesterday, I have concussion and I have been fitting, they aren't being very nice to me and it's scary in here and they won't let my husband (my carer) be with me outside visiting time.

I tripped over nothing and landed on my face, my nose is wonky  but to swollen to tell if it's broken. I have had a mri scan, it horrible they keep taking me places and leaving me in corridors without saying anything.  I want to go home.

Parents
  • Try to relax.

A few years ago I had several stays in hospital. And I got used to being sent from one place to another.  One day on one ward. Then being transferred to another ward.  Then being taken for scans and examinations.

I know it's a lot of waiting about while they review test results than transfer you to another department.  Then leave you waiting again.

The good thing is that the NHS is free.  And you get free hospital meals.  No need to cook or wash up.

Good luck.

• Try to relax.

A few years ago I had several stays in hospital. And I got used to being sent from one place to another.  One day on one ward. Then being transferred to another ward.  Then being taken for scans and examinations.

I know it's a lot of waiting about while they review test results than transfer you to another department.  Then leave you waiting again.

The good thing is that the NHS is free.  And you get free hospital meals.  No need to cook or wash up.

Good luck.

Children
No Data