Did anything good happen today? June 2018

This is a place to share your successes it doesn't matter how small they are, 

Share something that made you happy today.

Thank you

Song

Parents
  • I have just sat my third paper for my maths GCSE exam and I feel that it went well. I love numbers and working things out that why at 35 I decided last year to go and re-take my maths exam after 20 years of feeling frustrated with the grade I got after leaving school.

I will find out my results on the 23/08/2018 such a long time to wait I'm really impatient.

• I have just sat my third paper for my maths GCSE exam and I feel that it went well. I love numbers and working things out that why at 35 I decided last year to go and re-take my maths exam after 20 years of feeling frustrated with the grade I got after leaving school.

I will find out my results on the 23/08/2018 such a long time to wait I'm really impatient.

Children
  • Good luck.

I never retook my GCE maths.

I originally took it back in 1978 and I was in a state of shock after that exam because of the number of questions that I couldn't answer.

Up to then I had just drifted at school.  Did minimum homework and I never bothered to read the textbooks outside class.

Surprisingly I actually passed with a grade B.