Did anything good happen today? June 2018

This is a place to share your successes it doesn't matter how small they are, 

Share something that made you happy today.

Thank you

Song

Parents
  • I came home from hospital today. I'm very happy to be home, my head still hurts and I'm dizzy but they say that could last for weeks. 

• Get well soon and I hope you're happier at home.

I had a meeting with one of my case workers in a Waitrose café.  She belongs to one of these organisations where it's against the rules to visit people in their homes.  Instead they meet clients in public places.

• Get well soon and I hope you're happier at home.

I had a meeting with one of my case workers in a Waitrose café.  She belongs to one of these organisations where it's against the rules to visit people in their homes.  Instead they meet clients in public places.

Children
  • Meeting Successful?  Good question!

She was giving me advice on mental health, work, money matters and getting out to meet people.

One discussion was my sister and that last time I saw her was at Christmas and we only text a month or two apart.  The suggestion was I should arrange to meet her for coffee on a weekly basis.

Other points were I should get out rather than sit inside brooding.  My defence was that I do get out and I showed her a few photos from my walks.

• Was the meeting successful?

I am much happier at home thank you.