Did anything good happen today? June 2018

This is a place to share your successes it doesn't matter how small they are, 

Share something that made you happy today.

Thank you

Song

Parents
  • Today I managed to get onto this forum, which always makes for a good day! Earlier, I helped my partner to work on a car by coaxing big bundles of electrical cables through impossibly small holes - messy but ultimately worth it to get the job done. 

• What is the car? wires are fun

• It's a Peugeot Estate, he's changing the engine in it so all of the wiring has to be replaced as the engines don't match up - it's an older (02) engine going into a newer (05) car. Both diesel. The '02 engine and wiring are from a hatchback though so we might end up a bit 'short' - we'll cross that bridge when we come to it   : )   Some fiddly extensions might be required! 

• It's a Peugeot Estate, he's changing the engine in it so all of the wiring has to be replaced as the engines don't match up - it's an older (02) engine going into a newer (05) car. Both diesel. The '02 engine and wiring are from a hatchback though so we might end up a bit 'short' - we'll cross that bridge when we come to it   : )   Some fiddly extensions might be required! 

Children