Leaving the forum

When I first got on here I thought it was ok. 

However, multiple researchers breaking NAS rules and other rule breakers have made it not safe.

Thanks guys.  Bye.

Parents
  • Greetings to 221B (upon Baker Street... apparently)...

Please do not permanently leave, Thank You. There are a lot of us, who at times feel like doing so, when it either becomes too much (it seems like an unwanted obligation)... or are discouraged (Posting a Thread which is either short-lived or has no replies)... or just downright "not liking this Forum anymore"...!

I would say to take some time off, to relax, to read, but do not feel obligated to Post anything... Read what is liked and ignore what is disliked. That is how it works --- but to delete an account is a very big deal and I think that there are very few Forums - in the UK, + Autism - which are as SAFE as this one...?

However, multiple researchers breaking NAS rules and other rule breakers have made it not safe.

...SPAM is more likely to be overlooked during Weekends - I now write this for all to know and to see. (!) NAS is not perfect, but they are there, and "Report as abusive" is the option to be clicked when disagreeing with something -- and/or the "Dislike" Option (the Down Arrow below the Post).

Within this Forum, Spam, Trolls, etc. are less likely... for they are watched and are eventually removed!

...But this is THE INTERNET, and so bad people are EVERYWHERE... just like in Real Life. It is hard to avoid them, but it is possible. Just like in real life, it is not "Safe", but is certainly a lot safer than *most* other Forums.

• Greetings to 221B (upon Baker Street... apparently)...

Please do not permanently leave, Thank You. There are a lot of us, who at times feel like doing so, when it either becomes too much (it seems like an unwanted obligation)... or are discouraged (Posting a Thread which is either short-lived or has no replies)... or just downright "not liking this Forum anymore"...!

I would say to take some time off, to relax, to read, but do not feel obligated to Post anything... Read what is liked and ignore what is disliked. That is how it works --- but to delete an account is a very big deal and I think that there are very few Forums - in the UK, + Autism - which are as SAFE as this one...?

...SPAM is more likely to be overlooked during Weekends - I now write this for all to know and to see. (!) NAS is not perfect, but they are there, and "Report as abusive" is the option to be clicked when disagreeing with something -- and/or the "Dislike" Option (the Down Arrow below the Post).

Within this Forum, Spam, Trolls, etc. are less likely... for they are watched and are eventually removed!

...But this is THE INTERNET, and so bad people are EVERYWHERE... just like in Real Life. It is hard to avoid them, but it is possible. Just like in real life, it is not "Safe", but is certainly a lot safer than *most* other Forums.

Children
No Data