Did anything good happen today? May 2018

I hope this is ok with everyone.

I thought we could share our successes no matter how small.

Any takers?

Song

Parents
  • Today I cut all my hair off.

• Today I cut all my hair off.

Hair is over-rated if I had my way I'd have none permanently.

ALL of it? Did you cut it yourself? I cut my partners hair with clippers but I've never tried to cut my own. 

I cut my own, I do a good job of it too! If you are cutting it all off you can't really go too wrong!

• To both Cloudy and Song... I cut my own hair also. I got fed up of people talking about "what I should do with my hair", rather than talking about me as a living entity.There was another Thread about this a while back. (I also got fed up of Women having to pay £10 more than Men to have it cut.)

...Finally...I have always liked wearing a hat, though. ...HAH.  :-)

• Hair HaircutMan

Cutting and dyeing!

I wish I was like a cat.  They don't need to cut their hair and have beautiful patterns naturally.

I dye my hair at home successfully and have tried to save money by cutting it my self.    But I have made such a mess I end up going to my favourite very cheap barber the next day.

For the last twenty years I have always used the same barbers shop.  ( is that VERY AUTISTIC)!  The current price is £4.10 (very cheap!). 

I admit I actually enjoy  having my hair cut by someone else.  I hate doing it myself.  The big decision is whether to dye first then cut or the opposite way round.

• Hair HaircutMan

Cutting and dyeing!

I wish I was like a cat.  They don't need to cut their hair and have beautiful patterns naturally.

I dye my hair at home successfully and have tried to save money by cutting it my self.    But I have made such a mess I end up going to my favourite very cheap barber the next day.

For the last twenty years I have always used the same barbers shop.  ( is that VERY AUTISTIC)!  The current price is £4.10 (very cheap!). 

I admit I actually enjoy  having my hair cut by someone else.  I hate doing it myself.  The big decision is whether to dye first then cut or the opposite way round.

Children
No Data