Did anything good happen today? May 2018

I hope this is ok with everyone.

I thought we could share our successes no matter how small.

Any takers?

Song

Parents
  • Today I cut all my hair off.

• Hello song,,are you ok?

I hope your decision to cut all your hair off was not brought about by any kind of struggles you may be having? we are here for you and we all care, please let us know if you are ok. 

X()X 

• @Lonewarrior i am ok ish, my hair is a constant problem, it just grows and kind of sits there, I hate it, but it's ok I wasn't having a major stress or anything, so it's sort of ok but not ok, but thank you.

@Endymion and @Cloudy i used slippers and did it 1/2 inch all over, it was easier than brushing it. 

• Well I have 2 verdicts on my hair cut, my youngest she s 16 and mid IGCSE's. Loves it and husband is in shock and says it's way to short

• I use balding clippers. I have a nice shiny head! Yeah, it's far easier than brushing it!

• Hi song thank you for explaining why you decided to cut it all off so suddenly, So long as you are ok ish ,remember there are a lot of kind people here that will listen and try to help when needed, we aren’t all full of answers but we care. There are a few posts regarding hair and length, it would be fair to say a fair few females prefer their hair to be shorter rather than long, I think it looks great when short, it shows real individual character in a person. 

The most important thing is to try and be who you want to be, not always easy especially as like me I am not yet one hundred percent who the real me is?

I am experimenting now, I don’t have to worry to much about my own hair as I am folically challenged . When I was younger up to about the age of 20 I had very long hippy length hair complete with pony tail.

Take care song and thank you for starting this thread, it helps us all very much.

x()x

• Hi song thank you for explaining why you decided to cut it all off so suddenly, So long as you are ok ish ,remember there are a lot of kind people here that will listen and try to help when needed, we aren’t all full of answers but we care. There are a few posts regarding hair and length, it would be fair to say a fair few females prefer their hair to be shorter rather than long, I think it looks great when short, it shows real individual character in a person. 

The most important thing is to try and be who you want to be, not always easy especially as like me I am not yet one hundred percent who the real me is?

I am experimenting now, I don’t have to worry to much about my own hair as I am folically challenged . When I was younger up to about the age of 20 I had very long hippy length hair complete with pony tail.

Take care song and thank you for starting this thread, it helps us all very much.

x()x

Children
No Data