Did anything good happen today? May 2018

I hope this is ok with everyone.

I thought we could share our successes no matter how small.

Any takers?

Song

Parents Reply
  • @Lonewarrior i am ok ish, my hair is a constant problem, it just grows and kind of sits there, I hate it, but it's ok I wasn't having a major stress or anything, so it's sort of ok but not ok, but thank you.

@Endymion and @Cloudy i used slippers and did it 1/2 inch all over, it was easier than brushing it. 

Children
  • Well I have 2 verdicts on my hair cut, my youngest she s 16 and mid IGCSE's. Loves it and husband is in shock and says it's way to short

• I use balding clippers. I have a nice shiny head! Yeah, it's far easier than brushing it!

• Hi song thank you for explaining why you decided to cut it all off so suddenly, So long as you are ok ish ,remember there are a lot of kind people here that will listen and try to help when needed, we aren’t all full of answers but we care. There are a few posts regarding hair and length, it would be fair to say a fair few females prefer their hair to be shorter rather than long, I think it looks great when short, it shows real individual character in a person. 

The most important thing is to try and be who you want to be, not always easy especially as like me I am not yet one hundred percent who the real me is?

I am experimenting now, I don’t have to worry to much about my own hair as I am folically challenged . When I was younger up to about the age of 20 I had very long hippy length hair complete with pony tail.

Take care song and thank you for starting this thread, it helps us all very much.

x()x