Did anything good happen today? May 2018

I hope this is ok with everyone.

I thought we could share our successes no matter how small.

Any takers?

Song

Parents
  • Today was really productive. I managed to finally send an e-mail to get my favourite watch repaired. I was dreading sending it, I don't know why because it is still inside warranty. I washed all my summer jackets, beeswaxed my shoes, and mixed down a song. I also laughed at something until I couldn't breath. That hasn't happened in a while.

I also managed not to vacuum the house and dust. That was a big thing. ******* OCD runs my life at times.

• I did vacuum and clean on Wednesday - midweek normally I have no time - and will again today. I really need to because of my stupid allergies. 

• I'll vacuum and clean until the urge goes away it's quite depressing sometimes. Even when I was working 6 days a week and drinking heavily I'd still vacuum and clean obsessively, even if I was hardly sleeping. ******* OCD, lol. I'm beginning to have the odd day where I can fight the urge though! 

• Try running it on the hottest cycle a few times. Sometimes the drum can be called the centrifuge. That's where stuff can collect. Baking soda and vinegar are magical. They are better than any stain remover ever!

• Eeew! My washing machine has sometimes produced stinky clothes too but finding g a plumber can be very difficult. Someone showed me sludge in my pipes once but when the plumber came he wouldn't listen and insisted my centrifuge capacity was at fault. 

Someone suggested I try bakings oda with vinegar and that certainly helps. 

• Good descriptive story writing Tom! The first few paragraphs are kind of unintentional psychological horror to me though, lol.Grin

Fat and skin inside washing machines is another thing that most people don't know the extent of! Over the warm period a few weeks ago my friend came over and said "My washing machine stinks, it rattles like a dustbin". I said "Have you boil washed it lately?". He looked at me puzzled "No why? I haven't ever done it". I told him that there is a ball of fat and other people stuff in the drum. You have to boil it out every so often. He was disgusted. "Well that's the one thing my mom didn't drone on about before I moved out!". I couldn't help but laugh at that!

I never lose anything that's one plus to it all I guess! BTW thanks for reminding me to vacuum the matresses!

Have you had any stuff published?

• Good descriptive story writing Tom! The first few paragraphs are kind of unintentional psychological horror to me though, lol.Grin

Fat and skin inside washing machines is another thing that most people don't know the extent of! Over the warm period a few weeks ago my friend came over and said "My washing machine stinks, it rattles like a dustbin". I said "Have you boil washed it lately?". He looked at me puzzled "No why? I haven't ever done it". I told him that there is a ball of fat and other people stuff in the drum. You have to boil it out every so often. He was disgusted. "Well that's the one thing my mom didn't drone on about before I moved out!". I couldn't help but laugh at that!

I never lose anything that's one plus to it all I guess! BTW thanks for reminding me to vacuum the matresses!

Have you had any stuff published?

Children
  • Try running it on the hottest cycle a few times. Sometimes the drum can be called the centrifuge. That's where stuff can collect. Baking soda and vinegar are magical. They are better than any stain remover ever!

• Eeew! My washing machine has sometimes produced stinky clothes too but finding g a plumber can be very difficult. Someone showed me sludge in my pipes once but when the plumber came he wouldn't listen and insisted my centrifuge capacity was at fault. 

Someone suggested I try bakings oda with vinegar and that certainly helps.