Not doing to well

I don't know why I'm posting this. I don't expect anyone to bother answering the post, but I'm not doing th I well at the moment. Everything is crap. I'm crap, life is crap. 

Parents
  • I’m sorry to hear that . I certainly don’t think that you are crap, though I can’t say I disagree with you in relation to life being crap. 

I hope you can find something to help you feel a little better. Sometimes simple things work well, for example a long walk in the sunshine helped to pick up my mood earlier this week. I also often try a favourite food or activity. I do realise however that sometimes you feel so bad that nothing really helps other than to give it time. Life is hard, and it can take it’s toll, so be kind to yourself (no more calling yourself crap!) and remember you are not alone.

If there’s anything specific you are struggling with then do let me know and I will try my best to help. Take care. 

• I’m sorry to hear that . I certainly don’t think that you are crap, though I can’t say I disagree with you in relation to life being crap. 

I hope you can find something to help you feel a little better. Sometimes simple things work well, for example a long walk in the sunshine helped to pick up my mood earlier this week. I also often try a favourite food or activity. I do realise however that sometimes you feel so bad that nothing really helps other than to give it time. Life is hard, and it can take it’s toll, so be kind to yourself (no more calling yourself crap!) and remember you are not alone.

If there’s anything specific you are struggling with then do let me know and I will try my best to help. Take care. 

Children
  • Life, can you cure that for me? My body is falling apart my brain never worked properly in the first place. I can't do it all any more.

Having a proper answer the diagnosis is meant to make it all a bit better but it hasn't it's worse. Now I can just be dismissed as autistic, special not just different eccentric.