Undateables!

On more 4 now, has two people with autism.

not sure if it can be watched on catchup or similar?

no idea if it is a representation of real life or just sensationalised? I have watched a few before and it can unite individuals that go in to share their lives together.

x()x

12/04/2018,

time now 22:54.

Parents
  • Um... Greetings, all... I would like to write something else here, in addition to my very much supporting this Thread and the answers to it... but I have too much to say to narrow it down... I do like this Thread, Thank You.

...The TV Programme was like that "Are You Autistic?" thing, awhile back. (Lots of "P.Y.T."s)...

• Um... Greetings, all... I would like to write something else here, in addition to my very much supporting this Thread and the answers to it... but I have too much to say to narrow it down... I do like this Thread, Thank You.

...The TV Programme was like that "Are You Autistic?" thing, awhile back. (Lots of "P.Y.T."s)...

Children
  • Thanks to some Upvotes, I may dare to Post what I wanted to waffle before, here...

First was, in support of a lot of earlier Posts. Yes it is edited, scripted, pre-prepared, it must make "good television". What I wanted to add was that most people - including children - do act differently in front of a Camera.

Second, very irrelavently, what I most liked was not so much the programme but the broadcast - Even upon the "Are you Autistic?" Programme, the "Sponsor" was Mitsubushi, and I would like to be able to pick up and remove the CITY to replace it with Mountains and WoodLand, just like that...!

Lastly, the main person I liked was the Dwarf +Negroid Lady. This was good to see, for I happen to admire a Mr.Warwick Davis a lot... he is talented, witty, and accepting - a very rare combination...

For example, Mr.Warwick Davis hosts a quiz show called "Tenables" currently, yet I much liked his own appearence upon the show called "Room 101":: When a Doll's House appeared, he said something like: "As you can see, this is built to scale for me!..." ...and it is this kind of acceptance which is needed in this kind of world. (With good Humour.)

Hope anyone understands this Post (and waffle)...?

• I commend your use of P.Y.T., overlooked song really! The speed dating part of that was daft. The girls all looked sort of TOWIE and were all part of some ASD Sex in the City gang. It did prove a point though, to me at least. If you wear a costume to conform, you will find someone else who looks like a clone. A bit cynical but yeah.....