This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Are there any women here?

[Removed by Ayshe Mod]

• Greets, DC. Thanks for explanation – I don't watch Top Gear.

Triggering my compulsive pedantry syndrome, I wouldn't describe the behaviour of this thread as an error exactly. At least, there's no visible error message. I'm wondering if it's been left as a test case by the moderators, as I see no reason it isn't locked.

By the way, from your new thread, the example:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12136/new-friend/

is now showing full replies without you having to click on an upvoted. This problem seems to come and go each time a thread is commented on.

I think there's been progress generally, what with https security, and a decrease in spam over the last week. The server seems to have been more stable too & I haven't seen a 503 error for weeks. I expect WebPM will report back soon.

• Greets to Cassandro... I do not often pan down (search the history), especially on HOT days... but I see this now and post and see what happens. Do not worry about the "Francis Ford" bit - it was a joke from myself which obviously no-one "got", hmmmmm? (Except fans of Top Gear!)

...This is another Thread which gives STRANGE Errors. If continuing, I may start another Thread linking to such Threads. NAS cannot help but notice them in that case. 

• Thanks, Lonewarrior, yes I also noticed that the thread wasn't appearing in the list of most recent posts when I replied.

Maybe besides a 'lock' option, the moderators can 'suppress' it in some other way or have a tick box called 'temporal stasis like flies in amber' or something.

I wasn't here when there was a surge of baseball results spam. I'd probably registered, but wasn't on here often. It may have been the same spammers as copybot. The copybot spammers actually started last summer, but accelerated with copies and meaningless generic posts in the last few weeks, although they've been fairly quiet since about Wednesday.

I think this thread exactly copied the genuine text and title, and the title hasn't changed. What I'd quite like to be assured of is that the spamming account NAS37128 is moderated.

I'll ask , who I have in my list of direct messages.

• So although I have now replied twice,,now three times this thread does not move onto the latest replies list, so not locked but stuck in time, never destined to get back to be seen as current, 

I hope the original is still in place but feel this thread is part of what happened and may serve as how it was dealt with by the members. 

Time now 22:40,

date 23:07:2018,

views =1525,

replies=34,

• Just wondering? After I replied it did not appear in the latest list on the main page, trial to see if it does now, 

• Hi cassandro these were turbulent times indeed, we had many times when we felt hellless and under siege as constant new threads all containing similar as the above would first start with one simple post in the “ introduce yourself section” once it was replied to by yet another new ambiguous ariival it then started posting in every section and as it accelerated was every few seconds a new thread, we were all pretty over whelmed, no one was here to stop the relentless siege of new threads all containing score results of American foot ball or base ball games, I don’t remember things exactly but it worried us, we could not feel safe, several of us tried to start new posts to make them go down the page list, they were not replied to as we all agreed and warned all not to.

it was as if we were being pillaged,,,we had no control, gatecrashed, nervous, frightened, we tried to start new threads about jokes anything we could stay on and ignore what was happening out there.

the original thread was very successful and was as you say suddenly Joined by the above, I do not remember the original title changing though, Dysallowed will know.

they were unstable times, much down time, unstable freezing, loss of connection, being continually logged out, crazy times for all.

thank you for helping so much and trying still to find things that happened, you need someone who can remember more detail than me though.

• So this thread was an early copybot copy of this genuine question a couple of months previously:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/11727/are-there-any-women-here

The copybot spammer then replaced the post at the top with spam, and then when people realised what had happened it was blanked by the moderator.

So if anyone wants to participate, please don't do so here: you can at the original post, or on its continuation, or a more recent thread 'Women on the Spectrum... revisited'.

, I notice that all the other remaining copybot threads have been locked. For completeness could this one be too, unless there's a good reason not to? I'd take it as a signal that NAS37128 is definitely moderated too.

, can you perchance recall why you referred to the spammer as "Francis Ford NAS37128"? Was "Francis Ford" a name added to the original post?

• I reported it last night?

seems they are busy answering many PHONE calls!

• All bad, very bad, containing Facebook Links and Stuff. NAS, sort this out, Thanks.    :-(

A new take upon SPAMMING, as Begun by "Francis Ford NAS37128"...

• A Transliteration of the Vietnamese text from the above original post, 'Are there any women here?'

Acne under the eyebrows is difficult to detect, most often overlooked. At later stages, the acne can dry and turn into freckles. In the case of acne, if not resolved early, it can easily cause damage to the skin around the eye. Therefore, it is best to take one of the eyebrow home treatments below to see more beautiful eyebrows.

[Treating] acne in the eyebrows with Apple Cider Vinegar.

Apple cider vinegar contains high levels of ascetic acid, which is used to remove dead skin cells, dirt and sebum from the skin. In addition to continued care with apple cider vinegar, treatment can quickly cure melasma and freckles as well as acne. Treating acne in the eyebrows with apple cider vinegar is quite simple, you just need to prepare a little apple cider vinegar. Then, wipe it across your eyebrows with a cotton swab. Do this 3 or 4 times a week, and the acne will quickly reduce, dry and then disappear. Most importantly, it does not leave any scarring or fading.

Treating Acne under the eyebrows with Honey

If you have acne under your eyebrows, then you should use acne remover and acne needles. First, you should apply a warm flannel to the acne. Next heat an acupauncture needle to sterilize it. Then pierce and press the acne, and use medical cotton to wipe away the blood, pus and heads. Wipe with a damp flannel, use a soft towel to dry and then apply a little honey on the acne. Apply regularly until the wounds close, and the acne disappears. The treatment of acne by applying honey is very effective. Sang each person due to no longer having different types of acne.

[Treating] acne in the eyebrows with fresh Tumieric.

Tumeric contains many of the antioxidants that are beneficial for the process of closing the wounds of acne. Prepare a small piece of tumeric, shave the skin, wash and then squeeze the juice. Use a warm damp flannel on the acne, allow to dry naturally and then use medical cotton soaked with the fresh Tumeric juice, to apply. After waiting 30 minutes, you rinse with cool water and dry. Apply this acne treatment with fresh tumeric juice three times a week. After about to four weeks, acne will disappear thoroughly. If you have no fresh tumeric, you can use dried tumeric powder instead. Be sure to buy pure tumeric powder and mix it with warm water or pure coconut oil.

Treating ache in the eyebrows with Olive Oil

Olive oil contains many vitamins and minerals, beneficial to the skin. So when you want to get rid of acne in the eyebrows, you can use this this beauty substance. The method is quite simple, you just apply a little olive oil directly to the acne. On awaking the next morning, wash your face clean with warm water, and then it is done. Apply this acne treatment involving olive oil three times a week. After a short time you will achieve the desired effect. If you do not have any olive oil in the house, you can use coconut oil instead, the effect is almost the same.

Treating acne in the eyebrows with fresh Lemon

Lemon is natural bleach, having many uses for the skin. Using lemon can clear acne, removing dead skin cells and dirt. Treating acne in the eyebrows with fresh lemon is quite simple. First, you mix fresh lemon with water in a ratio of 1 to 1. Then apply medical cotton moistened with lemon juice directly on the acne. After about 20 minutes, you wipe clean with a damp flannel, and it is done. Use this acne cleansing application for about 2 weeks, instead of the appearance of acne, it will disappear, the skin becomes paler and smoother |||?⇒ than many addresses embroidered eyebrows ⇐?|||. However, you need to keep in mind that fresh lemon juice can cause skin irritation, so for breakouts of acne you should not use this method.

We have shown you some home acne treatments. The formulas are simple and safe, you can be assured. But, the first thing to say, the effect depends on the disposition of each person. Some people do not fit, wait several months to get results. Therefore, you need to persevere, often in the long run. Wishing you luck and achieve success as expected!

• Hi seems like we are about to be joined by unwanted guests,

the first part translates from Vietnamese as

“Acne in the eyebrows is difficult to detect, most often overlooked. Some time later, the acne dried and turned into freckles. In case of acne, if not resolved easily cause easy to damage the eye area. Therefore, it is best to take one of the eyebrow treatments at home below to see more beautiful eyebrows!”

so spam advert replacing the original post!

Think it wise to hit the report abuse button, the sooner it is seen it can be taken care of, if enough report it maybe that it’s more visible to the morning moderator or admin,

• Okaaaaay! So, this isn't the OP I replied to? What is this sorcery?

• Hi, Iam 53 diagnosed 2 yrs ago. You really are not alone.

• Hello there

I am 59 and when in my 30's inadvertently found out that as a child I had been not diagnosed, but misdiagnosed. Apparently before 1989, before Asperger's broke news on autism, these things were misdiagnosed as craziness, or having the potential to go crazy. I always knew something had been kept from me. When I heard about Asperger's I was not sure, as it was clear this was classed as lifelong rather than something you could grow out of if you didn't't end up crazy, wasn't even worse......

I work abroad as a freelance teacher, but also involved in creating mixed-media artworks and life drawing too.

• Hi, you're not alone. I'm a recently diagnosed 50 year old woman trying to come to terms with the diagnosis. What's making you want the diagnosis now?

• family aren't best pleased about it though

• was initially worried about publishing it but it was a cathartic experience for me

• thanks for the link... good for you putting the word out there x

• Congratulations on your survival...and your diagnosis! Im 43 and currently self-diagnosed