My blog

https://autismisindividual.wordpress.com/2018/03/16/trip-to-arundel/

I'm trying to update it more often, as I'd got out of the habit. My latest post is about a trip to Arundel that I was very pleased with because I went all on my own!! :) This is no mean feat for me, considering my huge anxiety issues.

Parents
  • This is an excellent blog post! I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your day trip to Arundel, a place I'd never heard of but which sounds magical - all of those quirky little shops and picturesque nooks and crannies ...

Your photo's are really good, there's a photography thread on here that you might like (it's fairly recent so shouldn't be difficult to spot). 

I particularly enjoyed your description of the Tea and Biscuit Co. shop and could almost imagine the wonderful smells of the different varieties of loose leaf tea - that's a thing you don't see often in most shops! How was the Marzipan Black Tea? Mmmm, it sounds delicious just saying it   :)   

Looking forward to your next blog post and hearing where you visit next! 

• Thank you for your reply. It's made me feel very happy :)  I will have a look at the photography thread.

Reply Children
No Data