Lone Spotty Warriors and Missfit Elephants

I joined the forum in  Summer ‘17... tentative, spooked... eyes wide open, full of hope... eyes in headlights.  I found great friends and we sailed to autophia... our own Aspie Island... solace, care for each other, connection, reassurance...

They are many on this online island who share such care for one another. Thank you to everyone who has made this boat stay afloat.... and steered it to the right horizon

@LoneWarrior

@Missfit61 

Parents
  • @Disallowed Cynosure 

@ProtectorOfTheSmall

thank you for the likes... Relaxed️ 

you are more than welcome to join this merry band of adult Aspie miscreates! 

X

• Hi DC,seems the crew are all asleep,only me keeping lookout for rocks, they are all tired after a long week of “ splicing the mainbrace”. Hicc!

thank you for that lovely picture we  needed a cat to keep the rats at bay, maybe you can tell us it’s name!

A wise old captain once said,

“years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover”.

The power of the mind can change the state of the body, feeling happy in escape can heal the soul.

Welcome aboard,

( hope I didn’t cause you concern before?

was not my intention )

x()x()x()x()x()x,,,,,,,the ,aspie daisy chain is growing hoorah!

r=24.

v=398.

s=26.

• Hi DC,seems the crew are all asleep,only me keeping lookout for rocks, they are all tired after a long week of “ splicing the mainbrace”. Hicc!

thank you for that lovely picture we  needed a cat to keep the rats at bay, maybe you can tell us it’s name!

A wise old captain once said,

“years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover”.

The power of the mind can change the state of the body, feeling happy in escape can heal the soul.

Welcome aboard,

( hope I didn’t cause you concern before?

was not my intention )

x()x()x()x()x()x,,,,,,,the ,aspie daisy chain is growing hoorah!

r=24.

v=398.

s=26.

Children
No Data