Lone Spotty Warriors and Missfit Elephants

I joined the forum in  Summer ‘17... tentative, spooked... eyes wide open, full of hope... eyes in headlights.  I found great friends and we sailed to autophia... our own Aspie Island... solace, care for each other, connection, reassurance...

They are many on this online island who share such care for one another. Thank you to everyone who has made this boat stay afloat.... and steered it to the right horizon

@LoneWarrior

@Missfit61 

Parents
  • @Disallowed Cynosure 

@ProtectorOfTheSmall

thank you for the likes... Relaxed️ 

you are more than welcome to join this merry band of adult Aspie miscreates! 

X

• As Ellie has already said, please feel free to jump in any time.

even just to say hello would be ok.

We will struggle to set sail without more crew members.

just to add going off topic is expected and welcome.

Thank you for the likes everyone. Much appreciated, I would like to repay the compliment here,,,,,,,,so give me something to like Lol.

aspie daisy chain virtual hugs can be lengthened when needed, x()x()x()x——-?.?.?.?Anchor

• Hi Fuchia sorry I wasn’t here sooner to say hello but all last week has been very tiring, and my energy levels are a bit low.

So happy you decided to say hello. As Ellie has said feel free to come aboard and join in. Just be yourself and have a bit of fun.

thats all this is! A chance to unwind and let the imagination take over.

x()x()x()x()x

• Hi Fuchia sorry I wasn’t here sooner to say hello but all last week has been very tiring, and my energy levels are a bit low.

So happy you decided to say hello. As Ellie has said feel free to come aboard and join in. Just be yourself and have a bit of fun.

thats all this is! A chance to unwind and let the imagination take over.

x()x()x()x()x

Children
No Data