Lone Spotty Warriors and Missfit Elephants

I joined the forum in  Summer ‘17... tentative, spooked... eyes wide open, full of hope... eyes in headlights.  I found great friends and we sailed to autophia... our own Aspie Island... solace, care for each other, connection, reassurance...

They are many on this online island who share such care for one another. Thank you to everyone who has made this boat stay afloat.... and steered it to the right horizon

@LoneWarrior

@Missfit61 

Parents
  • Hello .. this post made me smile.. I only just found it. We had quite some times didn’t we. Have you ever thought of writing Poetry Lonewarrior? You have a great way with words  I will write more tomorrow but now I need sleep. ()()()

• Aw I missed you! Yes we sure did have some fun times, we needed that to recharge our batteries, we were all a bit lost. We all bumped into each other around about the same time, so newbies, lost, looking for answers, each trying to help others,  some nights there was no let up, one after the other, people looking for help, struggling to understand a child or not knowing where to turn. You were so amazing , adding links and passing on all the knowledge you had learnt. 

Our escape was our saviour, It United us, it gave us happiness, it took away the worry of reality. 

Escapism is fun. We will make it To autopia I am convinced of it. The journey may take a while but hey with kind folks like all you lot it can take as long as it likes.

So glad you found us, feel free to come aboard, you are crew not visitor. A poet, nah not my style to much toil.Lol.

x()x()x()x An aspie daisy chain .

• Aw I missed you! Yes we sure did have some fun times, we needed that to recharge our batteries, we were all a bit lost. We all bumped into each other around about the same time, so newbies, lost, looking for answers, each trying to help others,  some nights there was no let up, one after the other, people looking for help, struggling to understand a child or not knowing where to turn. You were so amazing , adding links and passing on all the knowledge you had learnt. 

Our escape was our saviour, It United us, it gave us happiness, it took away the worry of reality. 

Escapism is fun. We will make it To autopia I am convinced of it. The journey may take a while but hey with kind folks like all you lot it can take as long as it likes.

So glad you found us, feel free to come aboard, you are crew not visitor. A poet, nah not my style to much toil.Lol.

x()x()x()x An aspie daisy chain .

Children
No Data