Benefits and Work

News items from the latest 'Benefits and Work' newsletter.  They may be of interest to anyone on ESA, PIP:

Benefits and Work Latest News

Parents Reply
  • There are tons of opportunities to work from home on line. It depends what you want to do. Do you simply want to make a decent income, if so, that’s one route to take. Or do you want to do something more meaningful to you.

I would prefer something more meaning to me but at the moment I would be more than happy with a decent income. I am so tired to be around people every day and in open plan office. It is like torture to me. I am so tired. I just want to be alone.

It is amazing that you are writing that there are tons of opportunities to work from home on line. I do not see them. Where are they?

I think I already know what I would like to do.

I like computers. I enjoy working with computers.

I am confident with Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office (word processing skills and able to develop and use excel spreadsheets, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype for Business and Visio).

I like to work with databases and spreadsheets.

I have got a very strong interest in data analysis, IT, mathematics, data security and compliance. I am especially interested in cyber security and defense.

Children
No Data