Considering going postal

I'm currently medicated on sertraline and aripiprazole and whilst they have worked for the last few years, my core rage is growing again. I hate humans with a vicious disdain for enabling each other into forcing me down the path of self consumption. I've been trying to build a living situation that I'm happy with but been largely unsuccessful due to this condition. And since euthanasia is illegal and have been prevented from building my own one, there is only one path left that I've resisted out of faith that it's wrong to damage others. But as long as I'm being denied a cure for my condition, I am damaged by others and I feel it's about time that I sought retribution for their evil. I'm undecided about my approach other than going back into hospital and damaging a few people for their conditions. Without my hate, I feel weak and disjointed into accepting that I am a target for everyone. I now want to save myself from you and can't do it whilst disabled. I've been caring about myself less and less each day and it's time for me to stop living and start breathing. Once committed, there will be no turning back. They only thing that is stopping me is me and if I loose anymore of myself to you, I can't promise that I will be responsible for myself.

Parents
No Data
  • My dad has 2 cats which is enough for me.

I had a puncture Friday on my e-bicycle and they did fix it for me so that I could cycle down to the flat that I rent out on borrowed money for today. 

I still need to work out how to afford living independently though at some point, whilst factoring in the growing civil discontent in this country. All that money they printed for themselves just to hurt everyone is disgusting... And now we need more babies to prop up the economy, which is kinda gross.

Children
No Data