Considering going postal

I'm currently medicated on sertraline and aripiprazole and whilst they have worked for the last few years, my core rage is growing again. I hate humans with a vicious disdain for enabling each other into forcing me down the path of self consumption. I've been trying to build a living situation that I'm happy with but been largely unsuccessful due to this condition. And since euthanasia is illegal and have been prevented from building my own one, there is only one path left that I've resisted out of faith that it's wrong to damage others. But as long as I'm being denied a cure for my condition, I am damaged by others and I feel it's about time that I sought retribution for their evil. I'm undecided about my approach other than going back into hospital and damaging a few people for their conditions. Without my hate, I feel weak and disjointed into accepting that I am a target for everyone. I now want to save myself from you and can't do it whilst disabled. I've been caring about myself less and less each day and it's time for me to stop living and start breathing. Once committed, there will be no turning back. They only thing that is stopping me is me and if I loose anymore of myself to you, I can't promise that I will be responsible for myself.

Parents
No Data

• Well it's the middle of the night now. Having had a quick look through, the truth is who gives a flying **** what happens to some individual like me when there are so many of you ****ing each other.

Well the "you" you are referring to is an over-generalisation, or a stereotype, whereas in reality I care about you very deeply, as I have my own experiences of what you describe as the desire to go postal, which I did, and from which I learnt how not to.

The problem is that no solution is being given besides from drugs to cover up the fact that autism is brain damage, amplifying non trauma into trauma. It's a living joke.

Autism is not brain damage, but an evolutional progression like every other, and assuming you are not into reading scientifically detailed texts, ponder perhaps this relatively simple explanation via the following link:

https://theconversation.com/how-our-autistic-ancestors-played-an-important-role-in-human-evolution-73477

I know how to pull my own trigger now and if I want to go boom into a incomprehendable rage, then that's OK because it's my choice to be a target for you for consumption

Well as long as you have a safe outlet and environment for your incomprehensible rage, be as trigger happy as you need to be ~ as comprehension of it does come eventually as you work it through. It can be explained if you have difficulty with the comprehension.

I started by learning hard form martial arts, i.e. bag kicking and punching, sparring in full body armour and block breaking and all that, and then incorporated those behaviourism into a soft form martial art ~ Tai Chi (or Tie Chee phonetically) ~ as gracefully bypasses all aggresive movements and tires the aggressor out with their ineffective exertion. 

All sense of victim-hood dissipated and people have not been able to intimidate me since. If you feel that learning a martial art is appealing, I would of learnt just Tai Chi if I had been aware of it to start with.

Because I am my fault after all, lead by a consciousness that doesn't want to be one.

As far as being at fault goes ~ perhaps learn instead give up on that blag, and thereby learn to give up mistaking consciousness ~ for abusively induced subconscious states of awareness.

It may well take some time to stop denying it, and to learn instead perhaps as such step by step to embody more the conscious and creative beauty that is truly you.

Children
No Data