20 year old girl with Asperger's

Hello there!

There's so many things I'd like to say in this post, but I'll try to shorten it as much as it's possible.

My name's Luna, I'm 20 years old an I'm from Poland. During high school, I've been under psychologist therapy for about 1,5 year because of depression states, social problems and general misunderstanding I've been facing during all my life. They told me and my mom I might have Asperger's. Well, my mom denied that, because she thinks that I have good life so I have nothing to complain about. Well. 

I've always been interested in art, especially digital art. I started to do digital when I was 12. My mom never took me seriously with my passion, to her I was only playing computer or "drawing squirrels" as my stepfather said. Just to clarify, I've never drawn a squirrel before. I've been winning lots of contests, but I was always alone when the prize was given.

As nearly 20 year old, I told my parents I'm moving to Scotland to my biological dad. I needed a change. My college was crap, I was studying digital art, but I already knew most of the things. I couldn't find a job, I was afraid to get a job. So yeah, at 30th October 2017 I moved to Scotland.

I'd like to find a job as a graphic designer or digital artist, but I don't know how to do so, my social skills are bad and I get scared and shy, often crying because of stress. I need a diagnosis, because while treated as "normal person" I have no chance to be employed, even with 8 year experience.

The worst thing is that I don't even know how to get a GP, where to go to get diagnosed or if I will understand them. I can speak English quite well as you can see, but I have a hard time understanding Scottish accent... my dad is living here for 4 years, but in his case, his English is really poor.

I really need to get a job, I'm literally sleeping on the floor in my room.

Please, I need some advice about how to get a job as person with Asperger's, how to get a diagnosis. I just need help ;_;