Happiness is.....

What makes you happy? 

What brings you joy or gives you a little smile and cheers you up?

Parents
  • Lots of things. Always changing always different. 

But I especially like it when I can have intelligent conversation with NT people... Especially when they listen to me. I think I more influence over younger people than older. The saying goes 'can't teach an old dog new tricks' is very true. I love science and logic, hate celebrities chit/chat and other unimportant things. Can't understand why people avoid politics and economics when it's the most important topic because it actually affects them. No wonder this world is fucked, it's full of people that care more about the sillyshit.....

BTW how do I post a new thread?

I'm new, on a phone and can't see the option. 

• Lots of things. Always changing always different. 

But I especially like it when I can have intelligent conversation with NT people... Especially when they listen to me. I think I more influence over younger people than older. The saying goes 'can't teach an old dog new tricks' is very true. I love science and logic, hate celebrities chit/chat and other unimportant things. Can't understand why people avoid politics and economics when it's the most important topic because it actually affects them. No wonder this world is fucked, it's full of people that care more about the sillyshit.....

BTW how do I post a new thread?

I'm new, on a phone and can't see the option. 

Children