Pre-diagnosis query

Can anyone share the info or know what is asked of parents/family/friends/spouses about you for historical or childhood info etc?

Does that make sense?

Parents
  • They asked my parents about my childhood, social interactions and behaviours on the day of the assessment.  There was a paper based questionnaire they had to fill in before my assessment that asked about my early history until primary school, including questions on my ability to offer comfort or recognise emotions.

I spent some time reflecting on my life and typing out my own thoughts and difficulties, along with social history, which I sent to the assessment team before the assessment. I did this because I am not very good at explaining myself or communicating, especially under stress. I also included school reports.

They use all the evidence to come to a diagnostic conclusion.  It was a helpful process because I learned more about how my family see me.

• They asked my parents about my childhood, social interactions and behaviours on the day of the assessment.  There was a paper based questionnaire they had to fill in before my assessment that asked about my early history until primary school, including questions on my ability to offer comfort or recognise emotions.

I spent some time reflecting on my life and typing out my own thoughts and difficulties, along with social history, which I sent to the assessment team before the assessment. I did this because I am not very good at explaining myself or communicating, especially under stress. I also included school reports.

They use all the evidence to come to a diagnostic conclusion.  It was a helpful process because I learned more about how my family see me.

Children
No Data