Public Transport...

...and "LAMe" Behaviour.

This Thread is about what it says, there. Lighthearted, funny, serious, eerie, strange... any stories, experiences, events, queries...
- "Public" - I use as a word to make this Thread easier to find in the "Related" section.
- "LAMe Behaviour" - is my own Term (so far). It stands for: "LOOK AT ME!! Behaviour", which, if you check my UserName (DC), this occurs to myself... A LOT.

Glad Tidings to all. I have Aspergers's Syndrome (AS). Using this system which is largely run and used by NTs, of course...

Parents
  • I'm surprised that this thread has so few contributors.

Back to my experiences of public transport.

On one intercity journey, on the upper deck of a bus there were only a few passengers and I felt uncomfortable when as we were nearing the end of the journey, one person moved from his seat and sat immediately behind me.

After sitting behind me for few minutes breathing heavily he asked me if I could change a couple of  twenties for tenners.

The twenties were photocopies of course.

• I'm surprised that this thread has so few contributors.

Back to my experiences of public transport.

On one intercity journey, on the upper deck of a bus there were only a few passengers and I felt uncomfortable when as we were nearing the end of the journey, one person moved from his seat and sat immediately behind me.

After sitting behind me for few minutes breathing heavily he asked me if I could change a couple of  twenties for tenners.

The twenties were photocopies of course.

Children
No Data