Difficult to write this

Hi everyone. (Sorry to bring the mood down) Most of you know I posted another thread about a housing situation which I obviously doing really well with. Now I have a completely different situation and I need advice on how to cope. My mum died last night erm as you can obviously understand the family are in complete shock (as well as me) I've had some challenges before but this is the ultimate challenge. How do I deal with this? 

Parents
  • Hi ,

I'm really sorry for your loss - I'd like to pass on my condolences. The grieving process must be played out in full, so don't hold back your emotions. Let yourself experience your feelings, and grieve this painful loss. Check on other family members to see how they are doing and if you can help - lend a hand in a job, or have a conversation to both let out your feelings. It's a tough time, but as a family, you need to band together and pull through this as one!x

Much love <3

• Hi ,

I'm really sorry for your loss - I'd like to pass on my condolences. The grieving process must be played out in full, so don't hold back your emotions. Let yourself experience your feelings, and grieve this painful loss. Check on other family members to see how they are doing and if you can help - lend a hand in a job, or have a conversation to both let out your feelings. It's a tough time, but as a family, you need to band together and pull through this as one!x

Much love <3

Children
No Data