Christmas Day shout out!

Well...Christmas will soon is upon us...... I have a house full of people (5/6 Christmas Eve, Christmas Day...increasing to 8/9 Boxing Day and the 27th December).

I am dreading it as it will mean several days without any personal space, or quiet time or escape from NTs doing their thing. They will enjoy their traditions and I will be ASD serving wench making sure that everyone has a good time, but inside i will be struggling to cope.

This is a shout out...as I am going to need some help to get me through without a tantrum, shutdown or meltdown.

Is there anyone else about during the Christmas break who is planning to be online ......it would help a great deal to keep me on an even keel!

thank you

Ellie

Parents
  • I’ll keep checking in Elie. I’ll be with my family, and they are often all sat on their phones anyway. They probably won’t be on Christmas Day as that will break their rules, but hey, I’ve always been a rule breaker so why stop now ;) I wouldn’t want to disappoint them. 

I’m finding that coming on here is really helping me so coming on here over the dreaded period will probably help me as well. 

You've got an awful lot of folk to deal with and as they say at Asda or somewhere, every little helps :-) see you on Christmas Eve X

• I’ll keep checking in Elie. I’ll be with my family, and they are often all sat on their phones anyway. They probably won’t be on Christmas Day as that will break their rules, but hey, I’ve always been a rule breaker so why stop now ;) I wouldn’t want to disappoint them. 

I’m finding that coming on here is really helping me so coming on here over the dreaded period will probably help me as well. 

You've got an awful lot of folk to deal with and as they say at Asda or somewhere, every little helps :-) see you on Christmas Eve X

Children
  • Thank you Blueray.....you anarchist!! Glad being here with us motley lot is helping.

the guest list is not my choice....it is just my OH is a BIG xmas and family fan! - I am fighting the urge to do a runner and hide in someone's shed until the calm returns...

let me know if you have a cupboard under your stairs that you dont mind subletting for a couple of days! - lol

I'm a skinny bint, and fold well...