Miswired Women of the Net!

An informal thread for all misfired and miswired women on the spectrum...,(and guests). A new thread as we can chat away but are not so good tidying up after ourselves....too busy being awesome..,,

This is a new iteration of many long and warm and welcoming contributions. This is a happy and supportive place x 

Parents
  • Thank you Ellie. Very pleased to have a new but continued place to meet up x

• Hello all, glad to find this new thread. I haven't been on here for a few days as I'm busy just now doing that middle-aged lady thing of looking after elderly parents in a crisis. Bit freaked out having to deal with carers, nurses, doctors, medics, social workers etc. but heigh ho...doing my best to give an award-winning performance of nice, capable, patient daughter!!! Glad I have my hubby to support me. And pleased to find you all here.

• Hi Fuchsia

Good to see you here as well.  though early forties I haven't yet hit the role of being carer to parents (it helps that I am the black sheep of the family).....due to ASPIE misunderstood self....but I do act as carer to my son and my more than capable (just lazy - lol) husband...and hold a full time middle management job.

Certainly not as stressful as your present situation but I can identify with the "award winning performance"....lets just hope that they don't expect an encore and an added matinee show! - it is exhausting!

• Hi Fuchsia

Good to see you here as well.  though early forties I haven't yet hit the role of being carer to parents (it helps that I am the black sheep of the family).....due to ASPIE misunderstood self....but I do act as carer to my son and my more than capable (just lazy - lol) husband...and hold a full time middle management job.

Certainly not as stressful as your present situation but I can identify with the "award winning performance"....lets just hope that they don't expect an encore and an added matinee show! - it is exhausting!

Children
No Data