Miswired Women of the Net!

An informal thread for all misfired and miswired women on the spectrum...,(and guests). A new thread as we can chat away but are not so good tidying up after ourselves....too busy being awesome..,,

This is a new iteration of many long and warm and welcoming contributions. This is a happy and supportive place x 

Parents Reply Children
  • yeah, I am beginning to realise that now.....it is such a liberating feeling because for the first time in my life I feel more at peace and it is because I am not banging my head a against a brick wall trying to understand/listen/fit in with all the NT mischief around that we are navigate on a daily basis....I am kind of picking my battles more in that respect.....

• We do fit...because we frame ourselves in ND terms not NT....,we fit here because we know who we are,,.we don’t fit there...because it is too difficult at times to explain or to listen and comprehend 

• Hi Ellie, thanks for the welcome, it's funny but I was just thinking I have seen many of us describe ourselves as misfits or miswired etc but here on this forum we all seem to somehow "fit" and I think that is a fantastic thing...