Another Aspergers quiz ... for those who like Aspergers quizzes

I enjoyed the following quiz:

http://rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

taken from Cynthia Kim's "Musings of an Aspie" website:

https://musingsofanaspie.com/about/

Parents
  • i got 136 out of 200, so i most likely have Asperger's, which i knew already, but when i had  an official assessment they said i most probably wasn't autistic, very frustrating because i know i am .

• Well I decided to do the test again, I wanted to see how my mood would effect my answers.basically looking for answers, something to blame for my current mind set on.

My mood currently is a mixture of,sadness,worry,confusion,disbelief in myself. A cocktail of negatives.shacken and stirred.

So I am thinking my high aspie score is the reason, cause and effect.

I was secretly hoping my score would drop significantly. I did not lie, I was very honest even though I was looking for a low score.

The results are not what I wanted to see!

it does show how the test can vary though.

so emotional state can effect the results, it is therefore flawed.

I will do it again if I climb back up out of this dark hole and find the light.

Results are:

ND /aspie score=190-200.

NT /Non Autistic =23=200.

• Can I say how sorry I am that I came back here to be  so negative towards being Aspergers. It should have been anger at me not the condition. 

I hit a bad place recently at work and at home and suddenly realising I may well be aspie sent me over the top,

I went off researching more about Aspergers men, I kept finding unpleasant stories and accounts but have now found many that show the different sides of it.Some very uplifting and heart warming accounts.by partners and those who are Aspergers,

As is with most labels they narrow the item in question to make it simpler to perceive. This is not good and focuses on just one extreme type.

We are all unique regardless of which badge gets stuck to us, we all have different outside influences that make us what we are.

So I may well be aspie but that doesn’t make me a bad person.

I can work to change the negatives I have, I can try to give my own perspective on growing up and having a reasonable successful life.

Sorry if I offended anyone but at the time the anger or tantrum should have been directed to myself.

• I didn't see it that way.  You've been through a lot. Be kind to yourself. 

Reply Children
No Data