My son who is 7 and is on the specrum has recently started taking money from my purse. Like a lot of children he's realised money buys nice things and has helped himself from my purse, it's always cash ie a note never coins. He does give it back but obviously would like him to realise it's wrong before he steals from someone else! Any advice or resources which would be helpful.
Thanks Amanda xxx
Search the community
- Rant about assessment process for adults/women
- 3 Year old boy, Possible Autism and ADHD
- What is the autism assessment like?
- am i going crazy or is it mums instinct
- ASD & cleft lip and Palate related surgery. My son is incredibly nervous!
- Living with my partner with aspergers
- tv on as background noise for my daughter