Hi, my 6 year old son has ongoing toileting issues. He is diagnosed with ASD and was late to toilet train (still wears nappy at night). He is dry daytime but has pooing issues and has frequent leaks which is much worse at school. Consequently I go in several times a week (sometimes a day) to clean and change him.He has medication to ensure he should be able to pass poo without difficulty but it is still ongoing. Do I just accept that this is due to autism and will most likely be ongoing or should I be exploring other ways of managing it as I am out of ideas. Does anyone else experience this, if so how do they manage?
Search the community
- TV licensing harassment problem?
- Helping my daughter before it's too late
- Black Magic Specialist in Abu Dhabi+91-9166619266
- Black Magic Specialist in India+91-9166619266
- Black Magic Specialist in Hong Kong+91-9166619266
- Black Magic Specialist in France+91-9166619266
- Black Magic Specialist in Singapore+91-9166619266